Re: VMs: oladabas again...

--- Gabriel Landini <G.Landini@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I updated the colour deconvolution page with an
> example of pigment separation.

http://www.dentistry.bham.ac.uk/landinig/software/cdeconv/cdeconv.html

Quite a successful split of the VMs colours
indeed! In the picture of only the green leaf
(i.e. after the separation) I see additional bits of
lines, of which I am wondering if they are
'structure' (hairs?) in the vellum, Voynich text
from the other side of the folio, or just my
imagination.
Nothing too important, but they are not visible
(to me) on the original picture, so it shows how
much detail could be separated out using this
technique.

Cheers, Rene