Re: VMs: Anagram generator

Hi,

Although anagrams were a big thing, they lead in all directions. Some
are good at getting meaning from them. I never catch on. Just writing
words in reverse seems to have been popular. You might very well have
something with oladabas. Here is one attempt which probably means
nothing unless you are in the market for a new house (some for sale).

The castle of Sadaba is located in the Cinco Villas region on the
border between Aragon and Navarra, which formed the frontier between
Christians and Moslems in the tenth and eleventh centuries.

http://www.palaces.org/castles/

Ciao ......... Knox