VMs: Re: RuggWatch

----- Original Message -----
From: <Wdimitr@xxxxxxx>
To: <vms-list@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 20 July 2004 18:18
Subject: VMs: RuggWatch

The only phrase that is of any use in this article is the one below. I
believe it can be proved that Kelley was in no way linked to the VMS's
creation. I also know another man who can also prove it. And we are GOING to
prove it!

"Rugg cannot prove it was Kelley who sold the
manuscript to Rudolf. But he believes the fraudster's presence in the region
was no coincidence."

It's time to stop sitting on the fence people. In the Delphi programming
language you have an interface section and an implementation section.
Everyone here is still in the interface stage of the VMS. Going round in
circles. Chasing there own tails. It's time to imlement, not contemplate.

Jeff