VMs: RE: Rosette photos

Hello to the list.

In going over the SID files, I was dissappointed to see that they had not
corrected one of my long standing complaints about the VMS images. On
every image that I have seen, the Northwest edge and the seam between the
South and South East rosettes is curled under, thereby hiding significant
portions of text.
Does anyone know if the Rosette has been photographed or copied with these
pieces of text visible and if so, where could I obtain a copy or download
of the images?
Thanks.

Erni