VMs: Museum of Witchcraft...

Hi everyone,

I've mentioned the place on-list before, but the Museum of Witchcraft - located right by Boscastle Harbour - has unfortunately been badly hit by the recent flash floods in Cornwall (though thankfully the library and archive (upstairs) were both spared). It has long been one of my must-visit-there-sometime destinations (keeping one Voynichese eye open, naturally), and I hope it reopens soon:-
http://www.museumofwitchcraft.com/

A Radio4 interview with its owner, Graham King, who is also a coastguard:-
	http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/today/listenagain/ram/today4_witch_20040818.ram

Fingers crossed the protection amulets all worked OK, and the damage is only superficial. :-)

Cheers, .....Nick Pelling.....