Re: Re: VMs: positive identification

Hi everyone,

At 08:50 02/09/2004 -0500, Jan Hurych wrote:
And yes, in our  discussion with Nick, we agreed that the  person on
the right is holding an egg  in  his/her hand,

Looks like an egg, but too large for a hen's egg, possibly a duck egg? Also: it looks slightly too round for an egg (ellipse or egg? shades of Pavlov's dog again!), so might it possibly be something else round, like a bracelet? Hard to tell, unfortunately. :-(

Note that in the f57v sidfile, there's apparently traces of a faded brown wash in the hair of all four characters: and the most mysterious of the four is the topmost character, who looks as though he has had his ragged hair added by one of the (putative) retouchers. Interesting... perhaps one of our expert colour deconvolvers could have a go at seeing what's actually there?

Cheers, .....Nick Pelling.....