VMs: Information lost!

Hi alls:

How ?information? can to contain a phrase like?:

<f78r P 5;V>  qokal otedy qokedy qokedy dal qokedy qokedy s kam

Of 9 words, 4 of this (44,44%) are equal and only the other 56%... can
offer ?a complet information? of the original message? In the case:

<f88r P3 12;L> qokol chol qokol qokol chol cheey or aiin oldal

of 9 words, 3 (33,33%) and 2 (22,22%) are too equal: the lost of
information is bigger, only we can see 4 words (a small 44,44%) with
possible ?positional  information? (adjetivs, verbs, adverbs, nouns),
like in:

?The boy boy is boy boy a young man? :   4 nouns (boy) in 9 words

and now the correct English sentence:

?The boy is a young man?:

Only one noun (boy) in 6 words: 100% of information in each well located
-and non repeated- word. But now  is equal...?

?The boy is a young man?  and  ?The young man is a boy?

We can to translate the positional particles and to conserve ALL the
complete original information? We can repeat the particles often and to
conserve still ALL the complete and original information?

In my opinion this information is losted with this repetition: for me
this phrases cannot have much information, because we need an aditional
information for to back every particle to your correct position and to
recover the lost information. But... were are this information?
encrypted too in the phrase?

Only some ideas.

Francisco