Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 19:42:47 +0100 (CET)
De: jean-yves artero
Objet: Re: VMs: MULLER AND POLARIA
À: vms-list@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi John,

Thanks for this. Basically my answer to your questions is I donnot know, I am trying
to read this gentleman's books, I have heard of two of them, one in German, and the
other in English and ordered them.

Just trying to make sure that it's insanity or not. I did not ignore Jacques' mail on the
same topic, and already sent a reply, thus it is hopefully coming.

In this answer, I am referring to a recent French book about Kepler, which I read, and
which seems to refer to the same story. Muller is not really mentionned, BTW, but the
Codex Necronomicon is. It is described as the VMS and is supposedly having been
in the hands of Rudolf, who would have shown it to Kepler.

An other name for the same "VMS" is given : Nominum Chaldeorum. I suspect it could
be the Interpretatio (Nominum Chaldeorum). And here I am. FWIW.

Regards,

Jean

Koontz John E <John.Koontz@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Mon, 1 Nov 2004, jean-yves artero wrote:
> http://members.tripod.com/~danharms/muller.htm
> "Wolfgang H. Müller is a German occultist who has devoted the past few
> decades to the study of Lovecraft and his works. According to a
> biographical piece in the booklet for the first NecronomiCon, he has
> translated the works of Carl Jung and Sir E. Wallis Budge, deciphered
> Babylonian cuneiform,

I wonder if his decypherment agrees with the commonly accepted one? I
feel a primal scream coming on.

> and is considered one of the most prominent experts on Lovecraft in
> Germany.

I assume there is no connection between Lovecraft and Akkadian? I was not
aware that one had been postulated!