Re: VMs: Rohonczi Codex

Rereading Dr. Napoleon Savescu's article (see http://www.dacia.org/carpatho-danubian-space.html ) it seems to me he departs from there being a transcription.

On http://www.dr-savescu.com/history/sumer-e.html it says:
The manuscript is in fact the controversial Codex Rohonczi, which was written, according to the researcher Ariton Vraicu, in the 12th - 13th centuries, in the native language and in the Dacian writing's letters.

Florin wrote:
The author of the book which claims to have been decyphered the
writing believes the written  was vulgar-latin and the script Dacian.

So now I understand Ariton Vraicu is the one who claimed to have translated the CR. Is there more about this "translation" than Florin mentioned? Google was not of much help to me, if I understood the Roumanian at all.

Google did find me however there is a Rohnonczi Forum alive and kicking! In Roumanian....
Here is the Forum:
http://www.racovitan.com/luneta/node/view/311

Some articles of interest - that is they might be if one could read them:
http://www.observatorcultural.ro/informatiiarticol.phtml?xid=4086 (Roumanian)
http://www.ujszo.saratoga.ro/2002_09_13.html (go to: Rejtélyek, in Hungarian)
Help would be welcome...

Ger