From: adrian@xxxxxx
To: <vms-list@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: VMs: Re: Something of Interest
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 02:51:29 +0100 (MET)

I have a question about that Mandelbrot Monk fraud posted here a while ago.
Can anyone tell me why is VMS on that (third, actually fourth)
picture?(this is the site: http://www.raygirvan.co.uk/apoth/udo.htm)

Is that a part of Bob Schipkes fraud too, and if so, how come I can
recognise two words out of it, very distinctively if I may add.

The first word is:
codex - (clodaxa / kudexe), it's the second word in the fourth line,

and the second one is in the bottom, 8th and 9th line, it's:
Benedictus - (Banda*aitux / Bende*eitux)

*can't see this letter very well;

Thank you very much, Adrian Nedelkovic