Castle Complexes (WAS: VMs: Hello to all...)

Nick Pelling wrote:

Hi Dennis,

I don't remember any discussions at all of the other parts of the complex, nor the northwest complex or the south tower.

I've posted a fair few times on the various castles and buildings dotted around the nine-rosette page: I can't find the particular msg I'm thinking of, but here are two later ones from 2003:-

http://www.voynich.net/Arch/2003/10/msg00071.html

http://www.voynich.net/Arch/2003/07/msg00538.html
http://www.voynich.net/Arch/2003/07/msg00541.html (Colin Robson's reply)

	In this case I wasn't thinking about the center rosette.
It isn't as definitely a fortification.  The northeast
castle complex, which Colin Robson did refer to,
is of course more than the castle itself; it includes the
walls around the northeast rosette.  The walls have a tower
on the south side of the northeast rosette.

	I don't recall
anyone ever remarking on the northwest castle complex, which
is between the north and northwest rosettes.  Note that it
does have a cylindrical tower.

	I hesitate to mention this, but 'fortification imagery' is
sometimes seen in migraine aura.  Kennedy
and Churchill thought that even the 'cannons' might be
migraine imagery.  I do agree, though, that it is
quite a stretch to say this is proof that the VMs author
was a migraineur.

Dennis