Re: VMs: ... speculating with "dairol"

Bueno, this could be true, too.
It certainly is true if we search for a substitution cipher (which could be
combined with some other crypto machinery). But if we presume, the VMS could
really be about 500 years old, then such a way becomes a bit strange.

Also, I am telling once again: "dairol" has nothing to do with EVA.

Just take the original VMS, it is written there "dairol" in plain text (in this
XVth century Italian "humanist hand").
It could actually read "dairol". It is pretty possible, the VMS hasn't any
substitutions.

Also, searching modern texts for "dairol" or any other VMS-string is not a total
nonsense. It has many weaknesses, but it is very-very easy and worth to try. You
see, if I just try "to read" the VMS (of course, it's better to avoid words with
many "glyphs"), it becomes quite similar to Tataric, Türcic dialects I have
heard. But the words endings with -l look strange.

This airol & dairol somehow was especially disturbing ... so I tried to google
it. If I can buy in "Indian subcontinent" some cheap airol_dairol, I am maybe
ready to make a deal... to try to mix it with Türcic or Tataric dialects ... or
vice cersa ... or to leave all the Turco-Tataric idea and to vote for some
tongue in the southern Asia ...

skool!
Mart