Re: VMs: Phonetic VMS?

3/03/2005 7:33:08 PM, "mjmurphy" <4mjmu@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Has any one attempted to assign a phonetics to the written VMS symbols?  In
>my head I see Voynich rap tunes, limericks, and haiku.
>Well, maybe not, but are there any theories as to what it might sound  like
>if read aloud?

Oh yes, several of us have, quite some years ago. I seem
to remember that we even called those various schemes
"voicenich". I invented one of them, and it sounded grand
and even believable, but, believe me, it was meant as
a joke in the first place. Found it! Actually, "them",
because there are two of them, very different from one
another.