Re: VMs: I was expecting comments to what these Germans did

Hello Jona,

--- jona b stulz <jonabstulz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Thank you, Elamar,
> I checked it out (honestly, I didn't kno how to
> navigate through the topics)...you guys don't seem
> to be very impressed...mildely spoken.
> I was thinking about signing up. I am not a
> voynichologist - I am just interested in the
> contents.
> Is there any other 'translation' attempt out there
> that would be worth checking out without having to
> pay anything for it?

This type of work would be mostly for your own
interest, since none of the previously proposed
solutions is currently accepted. The information
is either available 'for free' or not at all,
depending on whether their author wanted to show
all the details or keep them to himself.

When I put 'for free' you may still need to
spend some money to buy a book.
This is not the case for the solutions of
John Stojko and Gordon Rugg which are detailed on
their web sites
John Stojko: http://home.att.net/~oko/home.htm
Gordon Rugg:
http://www.keele.ac.uk/depts/cs/staff/g.rugg/voynich/index.html