AW: RE: VMs: Michelangelo "code"

>Hi Rob!
Tanks it was fine joke. But maybe others took it seriously.
As I mentioned there is a serie of, in this case, five criteria you have to meet:
a) to take the definitions of the signs and to operate with them on a ?sentence? of the original.
b) On the second step you check your ?translation? whether there is a sense or you get something like ?baby God?s eye?.
c) In our specific case there is also an additional criterion: the pictures! Your ?translation? has to fit also to the pictures and give them a comprehensible meaning.
d) And if you are lucky the translation includes some hard data known by other sources.
e) In the specific situation there is also a fourth step witch is, to compare your own ?translation? with that of Ursula Papke´s version.
Except the unreadable,there are 67 identified signs included within the chart 6.4.
So if there is no successful deciphering, with no means you will get reasonable results if you consider there are millions of combinations of this 67 signs on the 102 readable pages.
Do you think your attempt meeds this criteria.
Regards
Heidi