Re: VMs: RE: crenelations

Hello John,

Piazza di Popolo in Rome looks just like this
(including an obelisk where the VMs has a
minaret). Unfortunately, the timing is wrong.

There are some other towers in this corner of
the rosettes folio which have a very central-
European look (cf. the clock tower in Graz or
several towers in Prague).

Cheers, Rene

http://www.istitutodatini.it/schede/archivio/eng/arc-dat.htm