Re: VMs: Re: "Voynich Manuscript: The Unsolved Riddle..."

pklist01 wrote:
At the American Bookshop in The Hague (The Netherlands) I saw two copies of
the book:
 The Voynich Manuscript (Hardcover)
by Gerry Kennedy, Rob Churchill

At 37 euro (!) it's pretty expensive. I took a few minutes to scan the book
and - at a glance - it looks relatively solid.
There are a lot gray scale illustrations that seem well chosen.
It describes the history of the manuscript and I saw many of the well know
theories (I saw the word "Bogomil").

I'm tempted to buy it, but I think I'll pay my subscription to the Fortean
Times first. That's also pretty expensive :-)

Has anyone read it yet?

yes i did, i think it's not a really good book... nothing new, just a collection of all you can find on internet. AFAIK the only book that is worth reading is the one from D'Imperio (at least as starting point).
Anyway, about the Kennedy/Churchill book i bought the paperback edition on amazon.co.uk, it's cheaper.
Finally, i suggest u to read readers comments on amazon.com.