Sky Quake, trumpets etc. weirdness in sky

A place to discuss anything Voynich, or not. I'd imagine "politics and religion" are problem good topics to be avoided, just to keep it civil!
Forum rules
Any ideas are welcome. Flaming, insults, threats and ridicule are not allowed. Please be civil.
Bunny

Re: Sky Quake, trumpets etc. weirdness in sky

Post by Bunny »

Not kept tabs for a while but pattern of increasing heat prejumping events emerging, so, given the rise in heat today listened tonight. No quakes, trumpets etc - although there was a real mini earth quake which is a rarity here, maybe somthing to do with tonights different type of sounds.
Tonight there are sounds, less harsh and more melodious than previous sounds, melodius and purposeful like singing is. Muffled like through a closed door at distance, one song many origins singing, timing perfect and identical tone, narrow range, but clearly many origins/voices. Dont know if sciesmic activity is reported to be able to cause unusual sounds.

Bunny

Post by Bunny »

Weird to the nth degree, sky roaring early morning (too tired to open window for better observation). Later but still early morning open window, sky roaring and slight metallic grind. Few hours later another local earthquake and another in afternoon, not common happenings in these here parts. I get brainaches before thunder storms and on drop in weather pressure but is it possible to sense earthquakes? I know the storm thing is not uncommon. It's not something I know anything about but would be interested to know if anyone knows about such things, is it possible to hear in the manner described an earthquake building before it happens?

Soter

Post by Soter »

As a practicing non-scientist I am ill equipped to comment on this in any useful way.

However, my VMs studies over the years (longtime enthusiasts may possibly recall ) have revolved around the notion that the VMs "text" is very possibly not meaningful linguistically , but rather as geographic information . That is to say the very things ( such as excessive redundancy which disqualify Voynichese as a language, are not atypical of a mapping where "words" describing locations or characteristics are placed at meaningful points on a page. In this context, the pictorial parts of an entire Vm page would serve in somewhat the same way the Egyptians used the "determinative" in scrolls .....as helps in understanding the subject , or, in this case , finding orientation, scale, etc.

Anyway, as a result of this theoretic direction of study , I have spend a fair amount of time over the years thinking about geography and geology , etc. So it does seem to me (from an amateur perspective) that dramatic changes in weather might have causal relationships with geologic activity; I would imagine that for formations already poised to slip or collide, etc., a sudden increase in the local weight of atmosphere immediately above might trigger a quake; but could a quake trigger a storm?

I have no idea.

Soter

Bunny

Post by Bunny »

Thanks Soter, I have no idea either!

Started off as noticing atmospheric sounds during strick lockdown, ie, no car/air/train etc movement. Getting to the point where I may start graphing changes in atmopsheric sounds and seeing what they coincide with. On an off note, there is a developing correlation between changing temperature here (not speaking for any other country) and introduction or change to lockdown thightenings and loosenings, a point not lost by other people. One could give a month by month description for the next 15 years but no one would believe it, so its pointless at this time but its all in the VM and other sources. For now all there is are off sounds in the atmosphere and the Sun's radiation being wrong (that's another can of worms yet to be opened).

I know it all smack of conspiracy but its only a conspiracy until it clearly happens but this specific post is not a debate, its a heads up take it or leave it as it comes information. Would be interesting to see if anyone else can hear anything or even their pets. My cat used to hide in the shower days before a storm and stand at the door for ages sniffing the air before going out, backing up into the hallway refusing to budge when rain or snow after a good long sniff, maybe people can also detect natural changes in the atmosphere but have never been inclined to try.

As always I suggest VM is a guide to search for the astronomical sign in run up to effective end of everything we know aending with the destructive effect of Tawny horse phenomenon. I wondered if the current sattelite constellations could fulfil the detail, they certainly can be seen across world (reflection issues) though not originating from a specific constellation area, given my persepctive not necessarily banking on a natural sign. However if a natural sign occurs that fits the bill I will be on the case. Hope to release an image of the exact specific expected colour of the Tawny horse sometime.

Skyquakes, radiation, signs in the sky, VM not seperate topics, not in some long distant future, not all natural.

Bunny

Post by Bunny »

Distant trumpet/horn sounds tonight. More unsetteled geology?

Bunny

Post by Bunny »

No apparent link for last post and activity in nearby vacinity. Over 250 miles away over 29th - 30th September 15 small earthquakes were recorded, thought to be linked to geothermal drill testing in the area (lithium location). Residents described:

“windows rattle” while others said it felt like an earthquake and made "houses shake". Others likened the feeling to heavy thunder and lightening.

In many places this is not news but in our mild geological climate it is unusual. Jury still out atm on whether it is possible to detect sounds from activity prior to observable occurance, and over a long distance. Clearly if due to drilling would not be able to detect beforehand, depends on when drilling actually occured (not been able to confirm) and being linked to drilling at all.

Generally nothing to report further atm.

Bunny

Post by Bunny »

And so it? begins again. Faint pitch changing metalic sound like vibrating pipe, with background like distant "Snowpiercer".

???

Bunny

Bunny

Post by Bunny »

Nope, no quakes, stormy over following days so maybe just changes in lead up to that. Weather settled now so back looking out for any sounds. The sounds heard during first very strict lockdown with no traffic, no trains, no busses, no factories etc. still not explainable.

As an aside of wierdness this year in the "environment", got burnt in September following 2 hours in UK using sunblock designed to protect "all day" in tropics and which I used previously in equator region throughout "whole days" in UV 12+ area and given full protection. This year there is more amiss than the obvious events, and even when the temperature was cool the Sun has felt very strong but not heat wise. Factor 50 does not protect for 2 hours in UK in September? Unheard of.

Bunny

Bunny

Post by Bunny »

In Edinburgh, Scotland last night residents were woken by 2 large explosion sounds and car alarms went off. Many people phoned police reporting incident, they were reassured it was the weather phenomenon of Thundersnow. It was indeed snowing 4" I believe fell, however the sounds were loud enough for people to believe the 2 bangs were the explosion of some major incident occuring, not thunder - which they have no doubt experienced sometime in their lives previously. The Met Office on the phenomenon state "Interestingly, the snow contained within the thunderstorm acts to dampen the sound of the thunder. While the thunder from a typical thunderstorm might be heard many miles away, the thunder during a thundersnow event will only be heard if you are within 2 to 3 miles of the lightning." I assume the thunder strorm was in fact directly overhead Edinburgh, or was it "a case of "it's just swamp gas, move along, nothing to see here"?

Bunny

Post by Bunny »

Above the sounds of the rain and wind and far off traffic tonight, intermittent metalic whining and grinding.