Dover, Oregon area. Anything unusual to see? +Rock art

A place to discuss anything Voynich, or not. I'd imagine "politics and religion" are problem good topics to be avoided, just to keep it civil!
Forum rules
Any ideas are welcome. Flaming, insults, threats and ridicule are not allowed. Please be civil.
Bunny

Dover, Oregon area. Anything unusual to see? +Rock art

Post by Bunny »

Looking for anything unusual in area around Dover, Oregon. Mt Hood, Mt Jefferson and Portland nearby and lots of trees but nothing especially unusual.

I note there are petroglyphs in the region and would be interested to know of any astronomical subject. The Wallula stone looks like it could be or could be an area map rivers etc. It's pretty cluttered with glyphs and not in original cardinal setting now. I cant find much in way of opinions about its glyphs. Some other Native petroglyphs are thought to show supernovae.

Chaco canyon, SN 1054? (1054 AD)
Agua Fria National Monument, SN 1054? (1054 AD)
White Tanks Regional Park, SN 1006? (1006 AD)
Example from another continent is in Burzahama, Kashmir. SN HB9? (3,600 BC)

Oregon interest - from external eclipse data. VM relevance interest - historical supernovae.

Bunny

Bunny

Re: Dover, Oregon area. Anything unusual to see? +Rock art

Post by Bunny »

Nearby is an unusual place with an unusual but mundane eye clinic family on the wrong side of the tax man with a strange living area story. The Temple of Oculus Anubis (do look up if not seen) has some interesting features. The gate features a crest with what could represent an eclipse and inside is a huge statue of Sekhemet and other unusual Egyptian themed features though many broken or derelict. There is a small (part) obelisk fallen on the ground which contains parts of the text from the obelisk of Tutmosis III (Obelisk of Theodosius ) in Constantinople, with parts changed and additional text. The gate with circular form is of course also a "gate", eclipse = Sun/Moon, gold/silver? No sign of Anubis anywhere but may suggest underworld theme, gate to the underworld? Stone slab door to a possible cavern, door into side of hill. Incomplete temple designed to hold water further in.

Voynich link? Haha, everything is always inter-related, very old, many strands to the web, VM is just one strand. Past<->present<->future. Apart from this place I can't see anything unusual in the area looked at in Oregon (petroglyphs aside).

Bunny