Bunny - The theory of everything Voynich, 7th June

A place to discuss anything Voynich, or not. I'd imagine "politics and religion" are problem good topics to be avoided, just to keep it civil!
Forum rules
Any ideas are welcome. Flaming, insults, threats and ridicule are not allowed. Please be civil.
Bunny

Bunny - The theory of everything Voynich, 7th June

Post by Bunny »

I will be posting my hypothesis on the theory of everything Voynich on 7th June in the "Theories, Hypotheses, Ideas" section here, and also on the VMs-list and Voynich Ninja. In the meantime a few hints about it (10 days).

Bunny

Bunny

Re: Bunny - The theory of everything Voynich, 7th June

Post by Bunny »

(10) The missing zodiac folios are

Bunny

Post by Bunny »

(9) The key to the future

proto57

Post by proto57 »

Look forward to seeing your ideas about the missing zodiac pages... It made me realize it might be fun to try and illustrate them, like a "what if".

Which one doubles up? I always forget. Is it two Aries? Or? Do you agree that they are the same? If so, why are they doubled?

Rich.
"Man is the measure of all things: What is, that it is; what is not, that it is not"- Protagoras

Bunny

Post by Bunny »

proto57 wrote:
Sat May 30, 2020 2:30 pm
Look forward to seeing your ideas about the missing zodiac pages... It made me realize it might be fun to try and illustrate them, like a "what if".

Which one doubles up? I always forget. Is it two Aries? Or? Do you agree that they are the same? If so, why are they doubled?

Rich.
Hi Rich, I have done that, illustrated (with major events rather than 30 new frolicking nymphs!) based on the year 1054 AD. Whether I still have it or can dig it up is another matter but that would give you an idea,. However there was some cross over (like the plants?) with another years events, and in this scenario would have led to it being the choice of removal of all the zodiacs, rather than due to 1054 AD. I'll see what I can dig up.

The doubling seems to be repeated on f67r with the sequence of moons, I did a small piece about that in relation to the Aries+Taurus but cant remember if a reason for the doubling became apparent beyond pointing out as special and a way to add much more concentrated information for the months. I'll see what I can dig up, again.

Bunny

Post by Bunny »

8) The manuscript text is not language, the manuscript text is not code

Soter

Post by Soter »

Hi Bunny;

Correct. The folios are likely pictorial- in every detail.

Soter

Bunny

Post by Bunny »

(7) It is not unique

Soter

Post by Soter »

Hi Bunny;

Correct again.

Part of an extensive "genre".
A sleeping dragon, perhaps.