Bunny - The theory of everything Voynich, 7th June

A place to discuss anything Voynich, or not. I'd imagine "politics and religion" are problem good topics to be avoided, just to keep it civil!
Forum rules
Any ideas are welcome. Flaming, insults, threats and ridicule are not allowed. Please be civil.
Bunny

Re: Bunny - The theory of everything Voynich, 7th June

Post by Bunny »

(5) It is all about the SIGN, that's it, that's all, nothing else

Bunny

Post by Bunny »

(4) Pisces - points the way, hidden in plain sight

Stellarwest

Post by Stellarwest »

Bunny wrote:
Thu Jun 04, 2020 7:14 am
(4) Pisces - points the way, hidden in plain sight

Check out the 10 Month Calendar of Roman Saints Name-Days for the Voynich:
https://www.jasondavies.com/voynich/#f7 ... 0.247/4.30
BUT HOW DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHEN IT’S YOUR SAINT’S DAY!?
Honestly, this has always been something that strikes us about “name days!” Sure, it’s not too difficult to remember YOUR special day, but it seems that everyone here in Spain is aware of ALL of their friends’ and family members’ saints’ days too. Turns out, it’s not that Spaniards have incredibly impressive powers of the memory; rather, most calendars and agendas will include the name of the saint whose feast day is being observed right there next to the number of each date.

In fact, if you check out a Spanish agenda, you will find that it not only lists one name on most days, but sometimes you can find two, three, or even four. As previously mentioned, Spain is not the only country that celebrates name days and so the names you will find on calendars here in Spain are different than the ones you will find in other countries. This makes sense, as we have different common names in each language but also because, in the modern age, calendars are adapting to the addition of more names that are not saints. This might also be why Spaniards will translate the idea to their “name day”—as not all names come from saints, but that is where the tradition started.

Curious when your name day would be? You can check out this list of the Spanish “name days,” looking for the ‘equivalent’ of your name or check out this page that was developed for curious Americans whose often-not-religious-at-all names aren’t commonly found on lists that derive from Roman Catholic and/or Greek Orthodox calendar of saints.
https://www.sincerelyspain.com/blog/201 ... n-in-spain

https://christianity.fandom.com/wiki/Ro ... _of_Saints

:shock:

https://youtu.be/-B5Fr1d0CWw

Attachments
Roman Calendar 10 Month Verone March 25 Cannonized Saint Mother Mary Name-Day.JPG
Roman Calendar 10 Month Verone March 25 Cannonized Saint Mother Mary Name-Day.JPG (219.1 KiB) Viewed 9322 times
Roman Calendar of Saints Name-Days.JPG
Roman Calendar of Saints Name-Days.JPG (15 KiB) Viewed 9368 times
Last edited by Stellarwest on Sat Jun 06, 2020 2:53 pm, edited 8 times in total.
"Speak Truth to Power"

Bunny

Post by Bunny »

(3) Sign followed by Renaissance

Stellarwest

Post by Stellarwest »

Bunny wrote:
Fri Jun 05, 2020 5:20 am
(3) Sign followed by Renaissance
Still more to explain Voynich Manuscript, f70v1

https://youtu.be/4Lb5-E6CGYw
"Speak Truth to Power"

Stellarwest

Post by Stellarwest »

Emanuel Found:

F70v2
Roman Calendar 10 Month Verone March 25 Cannonized Saint Mother Mary Name-Day.JPG
Roman Calendar 10 Month Verone March 25 Cannonized Saint Mother Mary Name-Day.JPG (219.15 KiB) Viewed 9331 times
Last edited by Stellarwest on Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Speak Truth to Power"

Bunny

Post by Bunny »

I have my handy morse code chart to hand. Your dots/dashes are correct on the image for Emanuel but not for the VM word otolal according to your chart futher up the page. It appears to translate as EDEüAü, not a traceable word. Though, and this is an interesting point EDEUAU is found in a Welsh book of bible contemplations, and seems to translate as Welsh word "threads"

"gan wneuthur y rhwymau hynny nid amgen nag y gywnaeth samson a'i wydyn, sef edeuau carth."
From "Contemplations on the historical passages of the Old and New Testaments". John Huges, 1842.

Threads that bind Pisces fish?

Bunny

Stellarwest

Post by Stellarwest »

Bunny wrote:
Fri Jun 05, 2020 1:20 pm
I have my handy morse code chart to hand. Your dots/dashes are correct on the image for Emanuel but not for the VM word otolal according to your chart futher up the page. It appears to translate as EDEüAü, not a traceable word. Though, and this is an interesting point EDEUAU is found in a Welsh book of bible contemplations, and seems to translate as Welsh word "threads"

"gan wneuthur y rhwymau hynny nid amgen nag y gywnaeth samson a'i wydyn, sef edeuau carth."
From "Contemplations on the historical passages of the Old and New Testaments". John Huges, 1842.

Threads that bind Pisces fish?

Bunny
:idea: Bunny I look at as otaral
Last edited by Stellarwest on Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Speak Truth to Power"

Bunny

Post by Bunny »

The VM word by the star held by the fish (Emanuel) is definatly otolal. The other similar word you translate as "spirit" is otaral. I can see that otoral could transcribe into Morse and be translated as edesaü but what does that mean? Maybe a bit like the image of Edessa via Turkish, no idea really. The VM glyph-morse list doesn't seem to match up with the translations (using standard Morse) nor do the number of letters in words.

Stellarwest

Post by Stellarwest »

Bunny wrote:
Fri Jun 05, 2020 6:40 pm
The VM word by the star held by the fish (Emanuel) is definatly otolal. The other similar word you translate as "spirit" is otaral. I can see that otoral could transcribe into Morse and be translated as edesaü but what does that mean? Maybe a bit like the image of Edessa via Turkish, no idea really. The VM glyph-morse list doesn't seem to match up with the translations (using standard Morse) nor do the number of letters in words.
otaral

... .--. . - - .-. ---

https://www.wordreference.com/iten/spettro

ghost

Thanks Bunny for that a correction was made it turns out the English translation is, "ghost".

My process for using the Morse code just, extracts the dashes and dots like and anagram utilizing the total count of them then through anagram it forms an Italian word. These type of anagrams contain lesser possibilities too the total dash and dot count for the voynich word, making it a little less speculative than a flat out anagram.
Roman Calendar 10 Month Verone March 25 Cannonized Saint Mother Mary Name-Day.JPG (219.1 KiB) Viewed 9323 times
"Speak Truth to Power"