The Draco Reptilian Agenda & Vertical Slit Eyes

A place to discuss anything Voynich, or not. I'd imagine "politics and religion" are problem good topics to be avoided, just to keep it civil!
Forum rules
Any ideas are welcome. Flaming, insults, threats and ridicule are not allowed. Please be civil.
Stellarwest

The Draco Reptilian Agenda & Vertical Slit Eyes

Post by Stellarwest »

:twisted: The problem with today

This content is very heavy so if kids are watching be vigilant:

The Draco Reptilian Agenda & Vertical Slit Eyes: If you ever wanted to know the difference between a Reptilian and a Human its in the eyes. The humans have round pupils while, reptilians retain vertical slit pupils. The reptilian agenda is to enslave and depopulate mankind.

This war has transpired over eons in this universe, because of Satan altered the human genome with t-cells of serpents. The reptilians were thrown out of heaven very long ago for going up against God along with the fallen angels referred to as demons. 1/3 fell!

Read your bible and get right with the lord, Holy Bible, King James

https://youtu.be/0LeV_j3TnRw
"Speak Truth to Power"
:shock:

johncomegys

Re: The Draco Reptilian Agenda & Vertical Slit Eyes

Post by johncomegys »

Dear Stellarwest,
What does this have to do with the Voynich Manuscript? Anything? You never said.
What is your evidence? Do you have any? You never said.
If your evidence is the King James Bible, what verse and why do you think so? Do any Bible scholars agree? If so, who and in what text?
On the face of it I'd say the Reptilians are off topic. But as long as we are here, have you met any?
If you have, what did they tell you about the Voynich Manuscript?
Do you have a witness? A written statement? (I am assuming Reptilians can write here. Can they?)
Just curious,
John

Stellarwest

Post by Stellarwest »

johncomegys wrote:
Thu Jun 04, 2020 11:53 am
Dear Stellarwest,
What does this have to do with the Voynich Manuscript? Anything? You never said.
What is your evidence? Do you have any? You never said.
If your evidence is the King James Bible, what verse and why do you think so? Do any Bible scholars agree? If so, who and in what text?
On the face of it I'd say the Reptilians are off topic. But as long as we are here, have you met any?
If you have, what did they tell you about the Voynich Manuscript?
Do you have a witness? A written statement? (I am assuming Reptilians can write here. Can they?)
Just curious,
John
f49v
f49v Serpents in the Garden.JPG
f49v Serpents in the Garden.JPG (42.3 KiB) Viewed 9392 times
Testa Roma giuoca per le gente ade

- . ... - .- / .-. --- -- .- / --. .. ..- --- -.-. .- / .--. . .-. / .-.. . / --. . -. - . / .- -.. .
"Speak Truth to Power"
:shock:

proto57

Post by proto57 »

Hi John, and Stellar:

My personal philosophy of administration of the List and Forum is to allow and even encourage free exchange of ideas... with the hope that even though others might not agree with 99% of some post or another, or even any of it... that in the discussion, there will be (as I've called it) some "Golden Nugget" that will be of interest or value to others.

The other way to do it would be to winnow down input, based on.... and that is impossible, to finish that sentence. It has been suggested to me that I keep all European content out of this forum, for instance. Many others have different ideas as to what should be "allowed", and not. Then where to draw the line?

So I personally don't have any belief in any of the "Reptilians among us" theories, or many others like that. I tend to be very pragmatic in my range of beliefs. But in the case of Stellar's observations, whether or not I share these beliefs with him, the related posts have interesting observations about some VMs imagery... things I and others may not have noticed before. And anyway, it is in the "On and Off Topic Discussion" forum, and I appreciate that. We could discuss golf in here, or really anything... I think. Maybe that was a dangerous suggestion!

BTW, some of that spam recently was for a small Moscow firm that renovates bathrooms. A friend made the humorous suggestion that it could relate to the bathing nymphs... so even that spam, actually, can trigger ideas one might never have thought of. What about the bath technology in the Voynich... the pipes, whatever? Was that part of the point?

I'm all for a free range of thought, and think it is all for better, not for worse... at least, that's my take on it.
"Man is the measure of all things: What is, that it is; what is not, that it is not"- Protagoras

Bunny

Post by Bunny »

The Draco Reptilian Agenda aside this is a very important point, free speech and liberty should be the cornerstone of humanness. In our current world situation these things are being eroded faster than ever. While I don't necessarily agree what you say or or even care be interested about the subject, the right to say it I would defend to my last. This thrust has been my question to other platforms for the VM - is free speech and free thinking welcome?

"everyone shall have the right to hold opinions without interference" and "everyone shall have the right to freedom of expression; this right shall include freedom to seek, receive and impart information and ideas of all kinds, regardless of frontiers, either orally, in writing or in print, in the form of art, or through any other media of his choice". - UDHR

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." - Voltaire

Bunny - not known for conventional thought but say it anyway

Bunny

Post by Bunny »

P.S.

" It has been suggested to me that I keep all European content out of this forum"

I would definitely have a problem with being shut out due to being European, that sounds like it should have an -ism at the end. Would Italy the "possible origin" of the VM and Lithuania and England homes of Voynich, be cut off? The manuscript may reside in America but people around the world are interested in it.

Why on earth would anyone wish to do that against other people of the same arena? It doesn't make sense.

Bunny

Soter

Post by Soter »

The only reason I can think of is that the Vms investigation is seen as leading , inexorably, to areas of information which are
1. A possible Pandora's Box
2. An irritant in areas of international conflict , heritage issues , legacies and diplomacy
3. Or all above ...and
4. That all these are radically hastened by technologies universally available today, which allow very fast identification of visual analogues.

Eventually there will need to be an international conference dealing openly with this.

Soter

proto57

Post by proto57 »

Bunny wrote:
Fri Jun 05, 2020 9:43 am
P.S.

" It has been suggested to me that I keep all European content out of this forum"

I would definitely have a problem with being shut out due to being European, that sounds like it should have an -ism at the end. Would Italy the "possible origin" of the VM and Lithuania and England homes of Voynich, be cut off? The manuscript may reside in America but people around the world are interested in it.

Why on earth would anyone wish to do that against other people of the same arena? It doesn't make sense.

Bunny
I'm sorry, Bunny, I stated that in a less than clear way: When I wrote "content", I meant as in the "content" of the Voynich, not the people who are theorizing about it. In other words, the person has a strong belief that the Voynich is NOT from Europe, that it does not originate in Europe, and contains little or no "European content" (no guesses now... no, not them, not them, nor them.... )...

... so they wanted any European Voynich origin and content theories kept off the forum. Now a huge irony to that would be that although like almost all of us here, my theories differ in many ways from those of others... I actually also believe this was made in Europe, so I would not be allowed to comment on the very forum I administer! Who knows, maybe that was the point???? Just kidding. Anyway, I think the Voynich was made right about HERE:

https://goo.gl/maps/TrHZCosNMSPeGqcb9

... walk through that door, go down the hallway about 15 to 20 feet, turn right, and go back 110 years.

Rich.
"Man is the measure of all things: What is, that it is; what is not, that it is not"- Protagoras

Bunny

Post by Bunny »

Oh I see. So non European origin only, as in guessing Mesoamerica maybe? Seems an odd request. Provide the clubs for others but cant play on the golf course.

proto57

Post by proto57 »

Bunny wrote:
Fri Jun 05, 2020 2:07 pm
Oh I see. So non European origin only, as in guessing Mesoamerica maybe? Seems an odd request. Provide the clubs for others but cant play on the golf course.
OH NO! There I went, "... opening my BIIIIG mouth", as Ralph Kramden famously said. But I swear, it was not any of my friends positing a New World origin, or anyone else with those ideas or ones like them.

Rich.