QI Monolith in Utah and Romania

A place to discuss anything Voynich, or not. I'd imagine "politics and religion" are problem good topics to be avoided, just to keep it civil!
Forum rules
Any ideas are welcome. Flaming, insults, threats and ridicule are not allowed. Please be civil.
proto57

Re: QI Monolith in Utah and Romania

Post by proto57 »

Well I suppose research is the silver lining to the lockdowns, in a way. Forced to spend more time at the computer.

Things are not as strict here in the USA, but then we are paying for it. Huge numbers of deaths each day. We've become surprisingly numb to it... back when the numbers were half this, we are horrified.

I still don't think there is a pattern to the placement of the monoliths, but I suppose it is possible. But be careful as it is easy to find patterns in almost any set of points, too. I've seen it for so many things, although there is a lot of this with the Voynich, which can be dissected in every which way, and almost any pattern can be found on almost any page.

I remember years ago... the first hand held GPS I ever saw, in fact, was held by a guy in the woods, when I was on a hike. I asked him if it was a "Magellan", because I recognized it from a picture I saw on TV. It had the fat antenna and all that... this must have been 25 years ago.

Anyway, he was plotting the location of a "root cellar", the underground stone structures used as iceboxes before refrigeration. They are all over our area in lower New York State. Anyway, there were theories then... maybe still are... that erroneously attribute these cellars to some early, advanced society, for religious ritual purposes, and that their placement formed a pattern "on the map". So this guy and his friends were plotting the locations with GPS. He told me that they were finding all sorts of patterns... like stars, and other geometric shapes.

But I don't believe that it the case at all, none of it. But I'm sure that they did find patterns... because it is always possible to do, as I said, above. Humans have a powerful innate tool to find patterns out of randomness.

So could there be patterns to the monoliths? I think that is possible, since they are part of some sort of art or demonstrative purpose. But the problem would be knowing if they were intentional, or not, like the root cellars.

Anyway, not to be a downer... and good luck...

Rich.
"Man is the measure of all things: What is, that it is; what is not, that it is not"- Protagoras

Bunny

Post by Bunny »

Hi Rich, waiting for the dribs and drabs of the art installations to run through, not so many now. Once they stop will have all the data. I know about the whole seeing patterns thing and the installtions themselves are categorised from accepted, to undecided to fakes. I will include them all working on the premis that the data is out there, correct or fake not relevant, just where they are.

Minimum 3 point line connections, and unlike cellars by their nature they are not a standard feature. The purpose is to compare any pattern they may have to Rob's European star diagram. May not be of interest to anyone other than me but will share anyway.

Yes things are harsher here, our government is spending money on this like there is no tomorrow. Around the world he living are treated as though they have already died, and the futures of the young and many businesses and our general belief in freedom wiped out. It has certainly shown that the average human has no chance to survive any extreme catastrophy. If aliens did land, say, people will just say "how high" when told to jump, what choice would there be? The human race has chosen a future of slavery, from whom doesn't matter. But that is just my opinion and my interpretation of the VM, not asking anyone else to share that. It has beeen my conclusion for a long time that the VM has predictive astronomy - and is not seperate to outside events and data. Just because it's old doesnt mean it cannot cover a wide era, the bible for example goes from the begining to the end of time, Nostradamus still way into the future, and there is no reason the VM cannot also. I have to agree with S.E. and his VM message, "the time is now".

Bunny

Post by Bunny »

Finally the sightings have fallen away for a time (may still be new ones yet). Data correlated, link below. Starts backwards -> what appears to be seen-> as from a distance-> cluster areas fused-> original lines (all lines represent at least 3 points of occurrence). Further to follow

Bunny

Bunny

Post by Bunny »

The last image is the raw data, intersection lines of at least 3 monoliths across counties or continents. The assumption is that all numbers and data matter and whether confirmed or unconfirmed, all sightings are part of the data stream. The other images were produced by flipping, mirroring and fusing points to see what happened to the data rich areas of America and Europe, along the lines of Cotterell (Lost tombs of Viracocha).

An interesting image emerges, central towards bottom pyramid with hole in middle and possibly wings. Above an open book on wavy surface and figure standing behind holding open book sides. putting aside Pareidolia, a search of "winged pyramid" shows this is a not unknown esoteric image, usually with central eye and can also search with book and same image seen with open book. Like a hatch drawing or Monet it is not apparent at close view as only a mesh of lines is seen.

The figure above in conjunction with the lines (into the sky?) brings to mind the purported awaited imagery from the considered "Project Blue Beam". A rabbit hole to be sure.

Bunny

Bunny

Post by Bunny »

The monolith phenomenon seems to have gone quiet again, is this the end?

The latest few are in America where it is pretty crowded with them, but the very latest is said to be in Charyn canyon in the Kazakhstan Desert. This last one fits nicely in line with the "major" outlying few monoliths at the edges of the world map (actual point of the Canyon further east and south than shown on internet examples where the general country is marked). It is accompanied by the word zano (a name).

Of course if you swing the world map or look at the points on other more unusual projections this whole intersecting line structure may change, but you'd need AI to do that, or at least I would.

If the Kazakhstan Desert is indeed the last what meaning if any does that have? Unusually Kazakhstan has space launch facility still in use.

Bunny

Post by Bunny »

Let's assume that this latest monolith in Kazakhstan turns out to be the last, what did it all mean if anything? That remains to be seen, but there are interesting points of similarity between the first monolith in Utah and this one. Both located in canyons in desets, both steel, 3 sided, 3 metres high, polished and no markings. The latest one though has the word "zano" seperate to the monolith, thought to be a name or even reference to a cryptocurrancy.

Gap between first and last:
20/11/18 - 21/6/25

Another point of cominality is the presence of petroglyphs in the more general region, Moab/Chaco canyon vs Tanbaly. Petroglyphs depict daily life, hunting, birth,death, sometimes maps, eveything else seems to relate to astronomy or gods and shamans. Tanbaly has an interesting petroglyph of a sun god type figure standing aloft a bull with its "face" at the tip of the horns posibly holding somthing in its hand lower down the horns, posibly someting like and Egyptian "was" septer, a symbol of power to its other side. Putting aside any dating supositions the scene could show an eclipse, the Pleiades (imortant calander marker) but it also looks very much like the positioning of SN 1054 and the eclipse that preceded it. The Chaco canyon hand, Sun, Moon carving is thought to represent SN 1054.

Bunny

Post by Bunny »

Kazakhstan monolith has been superceeded by on ein Michigan. New one fits like a glove into web of monoliths.

If one appears in Greenland I will call it a day.

Bunny

Post by Bunny »

At the end of August a monolith appeared in Catalonia with hieroglyphic inscription said t to read "the game has begun". As they say its not over til its over, though the latest ones are falling into more of the unconfirmed arena. I will have a look and see how the hieroglyphs read if I can find good images of it. Its not in any new or significant region of the planet though and slots into present lines of commonality.

Bunny

Post by Bunny »

Update:

The previous description belongs to an older almost identical monolith in the same region. Images are picked up for both and hard to separate. The new monolith has only the longer hieroglyphic script on one side only and the eye of Horus on another the third remains un-photographed.

typing in

monolith tracker Poblet

on search will drag up a page of info and photo. The hieroglyphs are not all clear enough to read from the photo, some are but even those put together do not make a word or words of sense at least if in English like the last monolith. Of particular interest are the 3rd and 4th from the bottom, possibly a figure, and some kind of curl or line dot formation. Also 7th down another curl or line dot formation. The letters so far (given variations) appear to read

_ sk _d
AHMTIS_PIS_ _AN

Although any words seem obscure they may not be in English or anagrammed. However a narration may be derived from the letter definitions. If anyone can find other images for the poblet one or sharpen up the current ones to be readable for the obscure hieroglyphs mentioned that would be great,

thanks

As an aside, the spirit of the previous "the game starts", could be described also as game on, bring it on, the hunt begins. There is a strategy game called Monolith, any connection to this is undetermined.