QI Monolith in Utah and Romania

A place to discuss anything Voynich, or not. I'd imagine "politics and religion" are problem good topics to be avoided, just to keep it civil!
Forum rules
Any ideas are welcome. Flaming, insults, threats and ridicule are not allowed. Please be civil.
proto57

Re: QI Monolith in Utah and Romania

Post by proto57 »

Hi Bunny: You asked what I thought the purpose was... I had said probably art and/or publicity. I guess both are intertwined, really. Most artists want to have visibility... to communicate their work, and/or to promote sales of it, in some combination.

I'm thinking of "Banksy", who gained publicity and notoriety by remaining mysterious, and putting his art in public places. When this method had driven up his potential value he hit the marketplace, and is now making a huge amount of $$$. In my opinion, I do think this method somewhat cheapens his art. I do like it... but it has more an aura of promotion, and IMHO, this detracts from art value.

I've personally thought of art as any attempt by the creator to convey their own emotions. It doesn't have to succeed. If "art" is created simply to earn a living, then it ceases to be art. But nothing wrong with selling honest works, of course.

So back to the monoliths... my guesses are one of, or some combination of:

1) A hoax to play the internet, to get "hits", and see how far it spreads, how "viral" it goes. And there may be no interest in making money off it. This is done very often. I've known people who have done things like this in fact. In the 70's, some friends in Vermont sent candle balloons over a local town, to try and drum up UFO sightings in the local papers. They succeeded. It was just for a laugh.

2) To get this publicity, then capitalize on it. The "suspected" artist has been identified, as you said. Like Banksy, maybe now he can sell works in galleries, as he gave himself a name. This was also done with that artist... I think the name was "Christof", or like that?... who put the bit umbrellas up along a highway. Unfortuneatly one blew into traffic, and killed someone. So it had the opposite effect... who would want one of his works after that?

3) Genuinely wanting to communicate their passion in art: I doubt this, in this case. There have been many like this, too... think that guy who put little plaques in streets, by gluing them to the road through a hole in the floor of their van. They became famous, but remain elusive. They are not interested in selling anything. And any "Van Gogh" type artist... clearly only wanting to express themselves, and share with others. No, I don't personally think this is of that sort.

I think this is just a hoaxer, out for a laugh. And likewise, the copycats. My personal opinion....

Rich
"Man is the measure of all things: What is, that it is; what is not, that it is not"- Protagoras

Bunny

Post by Bunny »

Hi Rich,
indeed not everything is a conspiracy, especially when it comes to performance art. So far the monoliths are not the art, though would make striking garden ornaments, the experience of them appearing and disappearing is the art.

I will follow out of interest and if anything more interesting comes out of it will report back. In these times we need distractions as we step into our brave new world that is bound to follow. Bacon would not be a happy bunny to see us now, more Dystopia than Utopia fast approaching.

Bunny

Bunny

Post by Bunny »

The news can be a bit slow over here. Appears monoliths also placed in Joshua Tree National Park of southern California and Chia municipality, Colombia.

The Colombian one is gold tone unlike any of the others.

The Joshua Tree National Park one looks slightly textured.

A this rate eveyone will have one!

Bunny

Post by Bunny »

Thought it was all over by now but hey another in El Paso, Texas. Maybe just as well as the main cluster of States was beaming rude letters. Maybe that was part of the performance? :o

Bunny

Post by Bunny »

This may end up being new topic in different section but here for now. whatever the monoliths have been done for there are emerging clear similarities to past VM research, particularly the Australian one that encloses the area Robert Teague was working on in some very specific overlaps. It doesnt matter why thay are there or how many are copies or wind ups, just that they are out there and where they are. Maps plotted with locations and comparing to Rob's specific locations drawn up and compared. More to follow.

Rob said he just put data out there but left it to others to make any sense of it. His data did as one option appear to encompass the arena of WWI and II. Part also possible future conflict arena, and the mid section of the mid section of the Australian data coincides with this suggested location very accurately and also the general configuration with much of the other data from Rob and other monoliths. The 2 sets of data complete and complement in a very specific maner more than chance would suggest.

Bunny

Post by Bunny »

Maps of 2020 monoliths phenomenon prepared as promised, as of today's tally (although some may have been missed). Given the scale of the world map and that all maps are slightly different in distortion, the coordinates of Rob's VM star and the eclipse have been added as accurately as possible to this specific map. Rob put forward his data as "data" without interpretation, my interpretations were not implied by Rob. The star map he put forward were composed from his data from f67r1 and r2, combined with the 1485 eclipse.

1 - World map with all 2020 monoliths as of today.

2 - World map with triangle as drawn up from the coordinates on the Australian monolith.
1) Trump Tower N.Y.
2) uninhabited island of Managaha in the Northern Mariana Islands, near Guam
3) The Mariana Trench
4) The Sphinx, Al Giza Desert
Coordinates can be looked up for the monolith. Rob's eclipse of 16th March 1485 has been added, ending in the Ukraine. Given scale of map, eclipse end is centre point to Australian monolith coordinates and approximately centre point vertically too.

3 - Robs' star added as accurately as possible to map and monolith locations shown. The monoliths cluster mostly within the star area (Rob's maps never include America etc. so cannot comment on those locations). Rob's original star cantered on Poland with Lapland as the outer limit, a jagged line has been added to show this for comparison. The new centre point has shifted right to the location of the eclipse end.

4 - Lines of connection emanating from the eclipse path end showing how multiple monolith locations synch with it.

Data presented, draw your own conclusions. All the above best done on a very large paper world map for accuracy, which I don't have currently.

link to maps:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Agm18Wbzew1Oh3aa7YN ... t?e=fIxwEX

Bunny

Bunny

Post by Bunny »

I now have a large size wall map with enough detail to plot the monolith points more acurately and compare with Rob's VM star. The newer points that have come up since fall into line with the star points, the eclipse end and monolith triangle and each other. Given severe lockdown looming over whole UK probably rather than various areas soon enough, I think I will have time to do this soon. Will put results up when done.

proto57

Post by proto57 »

Hi Bunny! I'd be surprised if they were organized to that scale... a world scale.

But you never know. They did go through the trouble of doing this in the first place, whomever they are.

Rich.
"Man is the measure of all things: What is, that it is; what is not, that it is not"- Protagoras

Bunny

Post by Bunny »

Currently everything seems to be world scale, every individual coordinated? - who knows, always have to sift through data to dismiss some. There are art installations with clear messages like the Georgia guide stones, these monolith installations though don't appear to have any so far but plotting them on a map produces interesting results if you introduce Rob's data. The termination of his eclipse needs to be compared on a larger more accurate drawn up map, on smaller scale a lot of points seem to line up across the globe eg, 3 or more points. One of the monoliths has paragraphs of writing (very badly done btw) which in translation (5 languages) talks of Uncle kiki and Wednesday twin dam among other things- so far who knows what that means! The one unrelated thing that got me looking at big data to start with is that numbers in the news started to be reported with a degree of accuracy not previously seen or confirmable, or reoccurring. Rather than 4 million for and event or even 395,000 it would be 3,654,511, also smaller numbers linked in being reported across the globe eg, 37 (a random number) ill in one place, 37 died in another, 37 hours, 37 more than last year, 37 drugs, next day a different place had a total of 37 across the globe at different times of same events, and it went on and on the same numbers randomly occurring out of an infinite range. 69 is an actual number that occurs all over though in many areas of reporting.

Interesting to see if further monoliths are reported and fit into predictable locations from this. If any of it becomes predictable then it would unlikely be random to start with and clearly on a world scale of organisation. The data coinciding with VM data is interesting but beyond that is opinion and clearly beyond any reasonable or sane explanation.

Project ongoing.

Bunny

Post by Bunny »

Well here we go again, lockdown time once more. The anticipated time to collate the data on the monoliths.

Some interesting observations so far. The monoliths are still popping up so data set not yet complete. All monoliths will be plotted but those which are claimed to be a joke or bizzare such as the Xmas cookie marked differently.

Emerging patterns will be explored, this does not mean I necessarily agree with the sentiments behind them. In the UK the monoliths are following the patterns of Ley line maps and in the USA a similar situation occurs in comaprison to "energy vortex" maps.

UK Ley line map
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_hG25RSJdfdE/T ... acg220.jpg

USA vortex map
https://www.vortexhunters.com/images/vortex-map.jpg

ploting aspects onto different type of map points to Severny/Yuzhny Island, the site of the biggest nucear bomb test ever carried out in 1961.

Another observation is that some of the line map images start to form star shapes such as put forward by Robert and his star European map will be overlaid and compared.

Later,
Bunny