Another one Middle Ages history hypothesis

A place to describe one's own theories, or the theories of others. Genuine, Forgery, Hoax, Herbal, New World, Modern, etc.
Forum rules
All ideas are welcome, but please be civil with each other.
XChanger

Re: Another one Middle Ages history hypothesis

Post by XChanger »

Thanks for your comment, Rich! First look at alchemical Sun symbol gives me some understanding of my dream about solar system with 4 planet orbits. This symbol sits in center of f57v... Theme about gold is the same - I have read David Suter's impressions about real manuscript and JVS library item with possible gold pressed into manuscript is new interesting thing for me...
I stopped a bit in publication because of trying to formulate main postulations of my hypothesis. It is pretty hard job for me - "theory of all" means many foundations from several older researchers ( Nick Pelling, Steve Ekwall, Timm Torsten and more ). I don't want to repeat things what are told by others. So please be patient for some time - there will be about three posts yet with some decoding ideas. As I mentioned in last post the solution of VMS looks for me like solution of differential equation - it may be function not value... And for now I have not solution - only intuitive prepositions. I hope these may help for moving on the real solution but please take them with grain of salt. And solver may be not me - Steve Ekwal mentioned his ES said for him "You are one of twelve" :) So...
As for link
https://www.jasondavies.com/voynich/#Ro ... 0.899/5.00
I think there is not watch but part of coding mechanism, part of mnemonic automata. But about this in next post...
"I knew nothing, and I persisted in the faith that the time of cruel miracles
was not past." (c) S.Lem, "Solaris"

XChanger

Post by XChanger »

For my readers - sorry for long silence, in my hypothetic VMS decoding mechanic idea I found hidden error... Hope to return in September. Cheers!

proto57

Post by proto57 »

Hi Stellar: I think it is great that you stay introspective, allowing you to correct errors. The only way to improve on any idea.

Rich.
"Man is the measure of all things: What is, that it is; what is not, that it is not"- Protagoras

XChanger

Post by XChanger »

Hi all,
after long silence I decided to continue to public my proposition about VMS creation method. But now I have a problem: I have found mistake in my previous VMS "sentences" construction mechanism. New mechanism is not yet born so I will try to concentrate propositions which were described in previous posts and some others which IMHO are enough trusty. So my opinion:
1) VMS text is generated using randomization algorithm. Every string in VMS is ring of symbols.
2) At least one generator example is presented in f57v page of VMS. Some sort of mnemonic automata. XX century invention - cellular automata - is similar entities generation method. And strange coincidence here is 3x3 grid sitting in center of symbols circles. G. Conway's game "Life" use this CA model for generation of entities. Same 3x3 composition is presented in Rosettes page.
3) VMS text generator uses seeds - in VMS these visually appears as circles with 3 points inside - three symbols group. IMHO this is our goal - decode seed from symbols string with reverse engineering method.
4) VMS text generator pictured in f57v has marks on 10 clock position. Four region ring (second from outside) has dual mark. In earlier post I mentioned pendulum moving in sectors with hidden faces - this may be one of several levels (IMHO there are two) of generating algorithm.
5) Most inner ring of f57v IMHO is another level of generator. Here I only see possibility to some modification of binned seed.
6) 4 proposition mechanism in VMS pictures appear as Greek cross (with equal sides), Latin cross has vertical pillar longer.
7) 5 proposition mechanism in VMS pictures appear as ring with little "stone".
8) Possible generation mechanism description in pictures - f67v2.
To be continued..
P.S. Rich, I am not Stellar :)