joining the list..

Hi my name is Justin Sledge and I am interested in going to list.  I am 18
and working on this project so that I may get my foot in a possible academic
field before college.  I have taught myself Latin, Greek, Hebrew, and Russian
so I hope I can apply these to the VMS and I have also done considerable
research about the Enochian language (which brought me to the VMS enigma).  I
am not sure that I will be able to contribute much as I am far less educated
than many on this list.  I get the Photostats from Yale on Monday and will
get to cracking...already read D'imperio's book and the EVMT's transcription.
 Well, I hope everyone well and hope I can contribute.

With my regards

Justin Sledge