Re: Visit to Beinecke

Dennis wrote:

>         Seriously, I think that Jesus' frequent denunciations
> of the rich
> rules out the idea that he was a nobleman of the line
> of David.

Not necessarily. Think of Tolstoy. He did not came from
an impoverished family. And, closer to our days, what
was her name -- Patty Hearst? --  who joined that
nihilistic outfit, the Symbionese Army.

>         Are you listening, Frogguy?  Are you really a prince
> in secret?

Absolutely, "Guy" comes from Latin vitus "mistletoe". Mistletoe,
druids, Merlin, Arthur, holy grail... obvious. "Jacques"  is
all about Santiago de Compostela, the coquille St Jacques,
and that takes us even further back, to our ancestors who
were clams --  as Scientology teaches us. Verily, my lineage
goes some way back!