RE: Macer Floridus' "De Viribus Herba"...

Hi GC,

 and several copies of the English translation available on EEBO.
http://wwwlib.umi.com/eebo

Can you tell me how you get access to the whole EEBO catalogue? Despite having surfed through their site several times, I can't find a way to get a username/password to log in. :-/

Cheers, .....Nick Pelling.....

PS: on my travels, I found that ProQuest also market a Books on Demand service, where they produce paper copies of rare or out-of-print books and send them through to you - their catalogue includes two books on the 1552 Aztec herbal in the Vatican! :-)