Yes, I went through a bit of an exercise in trying to deal with the misplaced folios based on the quire numbers.
On major point for the 'out of order' argument is the placement of quire number 9 - at the beginning of the quire
instead of at the end where all the others are. If each 8 bi-folio contains a total of 16 'pages' one might assume
that each of those 16 pages would be in the same 'language'. I'll post an html version of some earlier shuffling
that I did to line the quires up with language sets A & B, content, and most specifically quire numbering.
It's a basic assumption of mine that the quire numbers are accurate - while the page numbering was done after
the binding. It doesn't seem to make sense to me that the quire number '9' begins a quire on folio 69, when the
quire 8 signature is where it should be (bottom right of the last 'verso' side of 16 pages).