VMs: Re: Alchemical herbals

Hi Philip,

Some of the manuscripts in the indirect tradition are held by the Wellcome
Library itself. I didn't have the nerve to ask to see them, and time was
short anyway. However, the Wellcome is, among other things, an educational
charity, and I think if a group of interested people requested in advance
to see them, the Wellcome would probably oblige. Something for a list
meeting in London to do?

I would be delighted to be a member of such a group! :-)

 The Wellcome Library is also within walking distance
of John Dee's magic mirror at the British Museum.

A truly wonderful object! :-)

Cheers, .....Nick Pelling.....