re RE: Voynich images [was Re: VMs: The Star Chart on f68r3]

Hello

re. folio 86 images

I have four B&W VMS images which may be of interest. They were sitting on an old hard drive and at present I have no recollection of when or from whom I downloaded them. I have bunged them on-line just in case. My apologies if they belong to someone else.
www.sphynx.demon.co.uk/voy_f86_ne.jpg  [691KB]
www.sphynx.demon.co.uk/voy_f86_nw.jpg  [637KB]
www.sphynx.demon.co.uk/voy_f86_se.jpg  [643KB]
www.sphynx.demon.co.uk/voy_f86_sw.jpg  [649KB]
I have not put links to them on the site which is an old abandoned homepage from many years ago. I had forgotten I still had it. It is bandwidth-limited I seem to recall.

Regards

Anthony