Re: VMs: Alchemical / MY Version

My vision ...
1) Hoax or not hoax : we'll able to know it only if we can decipher or not
the text. It's not an important subject. It's  possible. I'm not sure. We'll
know that later. The example of Codex Seraphinianus from Luigi Serafini is a
good way for a better thought.

2) The location of the text is not essential. Italy, France, UK, Praga...
never mind. I work on a method to compare entropy of the VMs with several
tongues (7) and texts of the Middle Ages (the texts are without
translation). Just for information, for example, the books of the Rodolph
II's libraries were dispatched all over Europe still 1900.

3) The author of the VMs wanted to hide a "false" secret. "False" because a
true one would have had to be discovered by anyone. Any formula created for
example with flowers *and* zodical signs doesn't exist.

4) The author believed in the Nature and the Life. Why ? The plants, the
women... are the nature and the life. The nakedness is a another way to
describe the life. The zodical signs are in the texts to coordonate the
effects of plants and recipes.

5) It seems a lot of flowers were invented to give them a power, a
surnatural power. But as the women and zodical signs are rather true, it is
possible the flowers are real too. But the main idea is not if the flowers
existed or not. The meaning of the flowers is more important than the
drawing itself.

6) Alchemical or not, the *young* naked women in "bathroom" communicate
their youth for the old people (to have a longer life). It's important. This
existed in the Middle Ages. The Philosopher's stone is not only the
conversion from iron to gold. The gold is the symbol the longer and pure
life

7) The manuscript, written by one, two or three authors is
coherent/consistent. The author knew what he made.

8) The book is well built : 3 steps :
a) Flowers : description and effects (for a particular recipe)
b) The time (zodical signs) to use them during a  year and effects on women
when they are combined together
c) "Extraction" of the principle of the life from young naked women.
Lastly : pages to explain a summary of the recipe

I have read a lot of books and listen conferences to have built this
hypothesis. I want to stay the more unbiased.

Francois

>(subject : one or more page alchemical)
>from Nick :
> >In the VMS as we see it today? No, not really.
>
>There is only one "truth". Our vision must be that of the writer, at his
time.

I told you my vision/version of the truth - what's yours, Francois? :-)

Cheers, .....Nick Pelling.....