VMs: Folio f9r

Still keep on analysing some pages in order to find something that can give
us a clue....:-)

On folio f9r the plant represented it seems to me quite similar to Geranium
Robertianum a typical plant that could be found in Europe, Northern Asia,
Northern America and also in Northern Africa. It has been used, and also
nowadays to treat dysentery and nephritis.

Does someone have found any other "real plants or herbs" similarities in
addition to the already hypothetical "sunflower", "red pepper" and so on?

By the way I'll keep working also on the folio f68r3 for getting more
relations with the other stars represented....thanks to Nick Pelling, Larry
Roux and Don Latham for their help and suggestions....:-)

Regards
David Bianchi