VMs: Re: Re: Note for Jeff (No, not the translation you're looking for)

> I have not been following the thread of this discussion and need more
> information on the patterns. For instance, what do the X's represent. Are
> they a one to one substitution for your alphabet characters. Anything that
> you can give me on this will be very useful.

The X only means the letter in question is not involved. I thought it was
simpler to do it that way, as a means of indicating which letters are
involved.

I will post separately more discoveries in the alphabet layout you may
find useful.

Robert