Re: VMs: Work on the relation penstroke -> letters?

At the moment I'm reading the excellent book "The Shakespearean Ciphers
Examined" by William F. & Elisabeth S. Friedman. It describes how easily
people can fool themselves, when they see ciphers where there are none.
Maybe I'll post some pages after I've finished scanning the "Papal Crypto"
book. It should be a warning to us all.

Luis, I know it's an indecent proposal, but could you post some pages from
Bennett's book? I have no idea what it's about (computer linguistics?) but
it sounds interesting.