ref:FW: VMs: Two more pages of interest (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 00:27:10 -0700
From: usat_on_voynich@there&beyond.now.org :-)
To: ekwall2@xxxxxxxx
Subject: FW: VMs: Two more pages of interest (fwd)

hi all :-)

remember : voynich *IS NOT* a justSIMPLE cypher substitution : but a
constently ~Flowing~
coded key, Flip'd on gallows system!: (designed to mislead until NOW
!!)

forget the old cryptologist (ruins).. ES = "THE TIME IS NOW" !

Each (vms) _lower case character_ [while STATIC in it's own "pointer
case"] (where.ever pre-attributed per gallows)" is still _STATIC!_..

Jeff, your links below are great - I especially like the first with
A-Z, A-Z, Z-A, Z-A... (yes, this is static code) VMS is NOT (just the
lower case 1/2! is... ) (see gallows below:)

THEY (lower case) though remain STATIC on BOTH SIDES of the MiRrOr!!!
hope you follow here:

now:

REM: EACH CAPITOL LETTER (or THE _GaLlOwS_) represent 8 [EIGHT]  MORE
areas that the _lower case_ keys can point to. (for encoding//decoding
IT).

So,

_UNLESS_ YOU FOLD YOUR KEY, You will get 8x8x8x8x8x8x8x8
complications!
Math? what is THAT 8 to the 8th or 8 factorial maximum/minimum?

Or just a BIG number? The _simple_ fact is it's just a LaNguAgE cut in
1/2 (so, IT's SIMPLER than you think!) as its 2 halves are needed for
one (1) complete "MASTER key"...

The
_Gallows_/&/gallows reduce this simply, by pointing to their "static"
one of eight (8) positions. I know - I know I never make sense, but
after looking at what you guys/gals look at ( it makes _other sense_
in the direction you all flow ).... anyway :-)

The GALLOWS HAVE A TTT ORDER THAT _MUST_ BE FOLLOWED! (simplestly if
you learn the simple folding of its key !)

USE the GALLOWS to find your KEY (or area ON MASTERKEY Page), use the
_lowercase_ characters to find your LETTER (pointed to area 1 of 8) of
DECODEMENT and ~viola!~

:-)))

Following the above Move/decode left to right across the page...
Following the above - & Remember that ALL PAGES (are NOT in ORDER)!
      (sorry, I've never even touched it - I promise!:-) LoL
-=se=-

>Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 20:53:54 -1000 (HST)

-=se=->

 GC here was very very close, Nick is all around it and has it
surrounded, and won't let go...(*Cool*)  he can maybe put it to the
computer..
I like that.. [like a butterfly ~fighting~ a bee!]...

Their flight(s) & landing(s) are upto the rest of the 1 of 12 out
there!

VMS:
It starts FOLDED/"unfolded"'ing, looking like a TTT Board with eva T
being
the
start - but it MUST BE FOLDED FIRST (like reverse metamorphasis(sp?)
to see the location(s)of its WINGS (gallows shapes)...

Start in the Middle TOP KEY of TTT 8x8 area!

Best to you & yours
worm--> puppa--> butterfly?
but its 1/2 BACKWARDS.. ES= "SEE THE MIRROR, SEE THE mIrRoR"

best to you & yours
-=se=-
steve (back under my rock (AGAIN/Again/again/a.....)) ekwall :-|

ps. when i say "8x8 area", I mean 1/2 of the folded key yields 4 and
flipped equals 4 more (totalling 8.) When gallows are added (same
1/2'd) we get another 8 [eight] - thus 8x8. MAX - insert the language
of your choice! :-)

###
#*#
###

where each of the above is a TTT (1/2 of code) AND;

###
#*x
xxx

where "#"= 1/2 and "x" equal other half - ALL on same face page
       THESE ARE THE KEY(s), THAT = ONE FOLDS PER GALLOWS etc...

pss , don't hold it up to a light (see through) don't actually use a
real reflective MIRROR to see the reverse image, JUST FOLD IT !!!

-=se=-

best to et al :-)
steve (adamant about FOLDING vms :-)) ekwall