Re: VMs: Moretus

On Friday 11 June 2004 22:45, Luis Velez wrote:
> Sometime ago Rafal (and I believe Marcio, more recently) suggested that the
> National Archive of Prague be checked for his diaries/correspondence for
> probable communications with Bareschius or Kircher.

Yes, that's a good idea.
There are 2 other threads that I think would be interesting to follow:

1. Notice that we still do not know anything about any replies of Kircher to
Marci (with regards to the vms). Either K never replied or he did (so the
letters must be somewhere or they are lost).
Is there a Marci correspondence archive?

2. The other thread that would be interesting to follow is Jacobus'
correspondence and any catalogues corresponding to Rudolf botanical gardens,
but I do not know if these even exist(ed).

Cheers,

Gabriel