VMs: evmt, database, gb, lull, etc.

All:

Where can I find the "standard" programs mentioned so
often in the archives (bitrans, monkey, etc.)? All I
keep finding are dead links to Landini's old page...

Also, before I embark on building a database of the
transcription(s) (I have been just parsing from text
files using Icon for now) with page tables and letter
tables and "word" tables etc., this task has been done
before by members. Does anyone have a database they
would like to share? If not, I'll go build one and
share it (standard non-guarantees regarding timelines
with freeware apply), but wanted to check first.

Finally, nice to see Giordano mentioned again. I've
finished "The Art of Memory" and started on "Giordano
Bruno and the Hermetic Tradition". The archives have
sparse mention of him (unless my searches are wrong).
Pardom me Pam (smile), but I need to read the modern
mind summary first before I dive into the original
text - at least I'm using a respectable source. It's
just too damn hard for me to wrap my brain around the
medieval/renaissance mindset cold turkey.

Speaking of which... blessed Ramon Lull is another
interesting (and possibly relevant) figure. I've read
what there is in Yates and gathered some on the Web,
but he is impenetrable to me - I understand only in
the most cursory sense his Art. Any leads on a good
introduction to Lull's Art (that is kind to the modern
Western scientific mind - so that excludes
lullianarts.net :)? Also, I have found little mention
of him in the archives. All very dead ends I guess?

Thanks,
Eric