VMs: Magazine interview request

Forwarded non-member submission...

-------- Original Message --------

Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2004 14:15:09 -0800 (PST)
From: Alex Uzuev <auzuev@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: request
To: vms-list@xxxxxxxxxxx

Dear All,

I am currently preparing an article about VMS for a
popular Russian magazine.

For the most part, it will be a compilation of
well-known (at least, for 'Voynichists') facts about
VMS.
I'd appreciate if a member or members of this list,
recognized as experts by VMS solvers' community,
contributed to my article in a form of an interview or
commentary. I think of Mr Rene Zandberger as a good
candidate, just because I like the style of his
postings to this list, but any VMS long-time student
willing to have some publicity in Russia will be
welcome (I bet more people in Russia will read my
article than those in SciAm or Wired :).

The subject of an interview/commentary will be the
current status of research of VMS, recent findings,
and evaluation of Dr. Rugg's results (as they seem to
be dominating public opinion now). Please note that I
e-mailed Dr. Rugg several days ago requesting for a
short interview, but have not received feedback yet.

The problem is that I'm very tight with time, so I'd
appreciate if any one interested contacted me
(auzuev@xxxxxxxxx) not later than December 28, 15:00
GMT (please, on-topic only). I hope someone is still
there :).

Thank you for your time.

br, Alexey