[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: VMs: OT: From a German Manga...
- To: vms-list@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: VMs: OT: From a German Manga...
- From: Rene Zandbergen <r_zandbergen@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 23:56:55 -0700 (PDT)
- Comment: DomainKeys? See http://antispam.yahoo.com/domainkeys
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; b=fU82o1Iy3g4qolNgwfcCxqUQdCM+eJTovniMR6WdgzGok5z95OvDXR0dKeScj8WGZobEB0/x/FrmyKj0rMr+uAol6NBFKLJoGhMShOX4uO5k5cmgE+0qDdwh+EcyjC+yKOdSvyM7/piQXioPZRkDyxfYK5Vs5a7s4W0K4e+SxKk= ;
- In-reply-to: 6667
- Reply-to: vms-list@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-vms-list@xxxxxxxxxxx
--- Elmar Vogt <elvogt@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> http://www.beamends.de/hidden/cartoon.jpg (ca. 300k)
> This is from the German magazine Blotch
> (www.blotch.de) in which I
> participate. We needed a language for the monsters
> to speak in... ;-)
You didn't manage to convince the editors to
actually use the Voynich script?
In any case, better keep a copy of this issue.
Perhaps, in a couple of years we will actually
know what the monster said.
Would be a bit embarrassing if it were something
like: "I pray to the virgin, amen", or:
"I give you the elixir of life" or and gets
brutally slaughtered for it :-)
Do you Yahoo!?
Read only the mail you want - Yahoo! Mail SpamGuard.
To unsubscribe, send mail to majordomo@xxxxxxxxxxx with a body saying: