Re: VMs: VMS: FEELY...BACON . . .OT -not really

> Before the screeches of 'OFF TOPIC' get too loud, I
> should point out that
> William F. Friedman, of VMs fame, is the author of yet
> another book: "The
> Shakespearean Ciphers Examined".

And of course yet another famous VMS scholar was
interested in Bacon, LC Strong.  Aroung 1976, towards
the end of, or after, his cancer research career, he
published an autobiographical article in Cancer
Research titled something like "A Baconian Cancer
Researcher' Career . . ."  I personally have not yet
looked at this work, but have located a copy at a
teaching hospital near me (they charge for a daily pass
to the library).  If anyone has seen it or has a copy,
I'd be interested.

Thanks