Re: VMs: Hi from another newbie

Gabriel Landini Scrive:

On Tuesday 19 July 2005 08:23, Alessio Cervellin wrote:
> No one in a long time has believed that Bacon had anything to do with
> the VMs. And now we don't believe that Dee and Kelly had anything to do
> with it either.

what's wrong with the dee-kelly hypothesis?

The fact that the only evidence available is circumstantial at best.

IMHO that does not justify a strong sentence like "we don't believe that Dee and Kelly had anything to do with it either", especially since there are not better hypotesis available (AFAIK)