AAH: EVA qo = Jupiter? (cont'd)

Just some remarks on the missing letters for Virgo and Scorpio:

                 In the 4th ring on f57v there is a Scorpio-like sign (EVA avvn) between
                 the suspected "letters" for Capricorn and Venus. Given the frequent
                 occurrence of "an" and "al", we cannot exclude the possibility that
                 sometimes two EVA letters stand for one astrological symbol:

                 As the signs for Virgo and Scorpio are quite similar (M-shape + tail
                 vs. M-shape + loop), why not write them "ar" and "al", with "r" and "l"
                 as modifiers to symbolize the tail/loop? This would render the text
                 even more unintelligible to potential decipherers, and on the other
                 hand it would explain some of the low entropy effects of Voynichese.
                 (It would also mean that the infamous "8.a.m." turns out to be
                 Venus + Scorpio.)

                 BTW, EVA a could also be a simplified Libra, but if all zodiac signs
                 map to consonants, this obviously does not hold.

                 I further suspect that there are more "two-letter-variants" in the MS,
                 and I also believe that the letter "o" maybe has even more functions.

                 Nevertheless, I think we're getting closer!

                 Cheers,

                 Bernd
Sie surfen im Internet statt im Meer? Selbst schuld!
Auf zum Strand: http://lastminute.de/?PP=1-0-100-105-1