[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: bigjim@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (Big Jim)
- Subject: Re: pdf
- From: Adams Douglas <adamsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 07:31:55 -0800 (PST)
- Cc: voynich@xxxxxxxx (Voynich Manuscript List)
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com> from Big Jim at "Feb 14, 2001 06:46:43 pm"
Big Jim wrote:
> Hi Adam
> Thanks for going over this with me. I think that rather than doing the
> entire line we should take it piece at a time. This is line one on the page
Thanks, I'll look at it over the weekend.
BTW, you still didn't provide the URL of your webpage.
Adams Douglas, San Diego, CA Adams@xxxxxxxxxxx
PGP Public Keys: http://Adams.Douglas.net/pgpkey.txt
<adamsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> 084E B706 E8D5 4C2E 1A43 ECE2 6B96 8018 6238 197A
UTM:11S0487200 3623500 MGRS-2:11SMS872235 (100-meter)
"I often say that when you can measure what you are speaking
about, and express it in numbers, you know something about it;
but when you cannot measure it, when you cannot express it in
numbers, your knowledge is of a meagre and unsatisfactory kind."
- William Thomson (Lord Kelvin)