Re: pdf

Big Jim wrote:

> Hi Adam
> Thanks for going over this with me. I think that rather than doing the
> entire line we should take it piece at a time. This is line one on the page

Thanks, I'll look at it over the weekend.

BTW, you still didn't provide the URL of your webpage.

-Adams

--
Adams Douglas, San Diego, CA   Adams@xxxxxxxxxxx
http://Adams.Douglas.net/

     "I often say that when you can measure what you are speaking
      about, and express it in numbers, you know something about it;
      but when you cannot measure it, when you cannot express it in
      numbers, your knowledge is of a meagre and unsatisfactory kind."
                              - William Thomson (Lord Kelvin)