[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Is there any colour on the nine-rosette diagram?
- To: voynich@xxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Is there any colour on the nine-rosette diagram?
- From: Nick Pelling <incoming@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2002 09:19:18 +0000
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- In-reply-to: <3C82D029.958C5E70@asus.net>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <F34e3Qkmsr1VT9mpW9m0001953b@hotmail.com> <email@example.com>
> Can anyone who's actually seen the VMS please tell me if there is any
> particular use of colour on f85v, the nine-rosette fold-out diagram?
The article that had numerous color pix (Smythe)
showed the bottom
six rosettes. There's some light green in the
rosettes, and the bottom center rosette
has dark blue petals, but generally the color is faint.
Thanks! I was just worried that there might have been some obvious
information-carrying use of colour within the structure on this page, but
(from what you say) this doesn't seem to be the case. :-)
Cheers, .....Nick Pelling.....