VMs: Fresh information - the castles

> How big are they? I'd love to see them, and have spare space on my
> (currently tiny) site. I've been trying to identify the various castles
and
> towers on it, but the CopyFlo isn't much help. :-/

I've added two other quarters of my scan.
I specifically included the one with the castles.
These came out quite well on the copy.

http://www.euronet.nl/users/kazil/voynich.html

I also saw them and was very intrigued. In my opinion:
- one looks very much like the town hall of Sienna -> Italy, renaissance
- but the other tower looks very much like one of the city gates of
Prague -> Czech Republic, late middle ages.

Are there any plausible theories about the "organ pipes" on the middle
circle ? They look like nothing I've seen before.

I don't know how long the pictures will stay, since 16,6 Mb must be more
than my official limit of 15 Mb. And I wonder what the provider will do now
... So copy them to your harddisks before they're gone.

And sorry about the unexpected music on the website - I copied the page
layout from the chamber choir and forgot to remove the music from the page
settings :-)