VMs: Introduction

Hello Voynichists,
I am new to this MS and to the list. I am a chemist by profession with a
hobby interest in New Testament textual criticism. Therefore I know medieval
MSS quite well. I don't have studied the MS myself, I just read some web
pages.

Could somebody please give me the current state of the dilemma? That means
points that is generally agreed upon and the major disputed things?
E.g. is it generally accepted that two hands worked on the MS? etc...
Is already a consensus digital text available?
Have color images been produced and are they available?

Best wishes
    Wieland
      <><
Wieland Willker, Bremen, Germany