VMs: Re: Libro de Astromagia

At 18:17 14/09/02 +0200, Greg Stachowski wrote:
On Fri, 13 Sep 2002, Rafal T. Prinke wrote:
> The book itself is partly in English but may have not reached
> the far libraries yet:
>
> Ewa Sniezynska-Stolot, _Ikonografia astrologiczna w sredniowieczu.
>       Stopnie znakow zodiaku_, Jagiellonian University, Cracow 2002.

Aah, for once an advantage over those living further west ;)
[closes eyes and hums mystically]
I can sense a trip to a Cracow bookshop in my future ...
*grin*

<fx: searching all UK-based OPAC catalogues>

I can sense a feeling of envy in my future... look, there it is now! Bah! :-(

Hope you enjoy it! :-)