[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: VMs: Suggestions for keywords...?
A few possibilities that occur to me would be:
1. The "usual suspects" - names of people that recurr frequently in discussion (John Dee,
Athanasius Kircher, etc.)
2. Names of languages, to bring together postings of the "could the VMS be
3. Keywords for particular theories that have been discussed a lot, such as the
4. Words that have become technical terms in VMS discussion over the years (e.g. "gallows
characters", "weirdos", "hands", maybe "quires").
5. Words related to particular perrenial areas of inquiry: the origin of the VMS, Voynich
himself, identification of flowers or constellations, and so on.
Nick Pelling wrote:
> Hi everyone,
> What kind of keywords do you think the mailing list archives would most
> usefully be hyperlinked by?
To unsubscribe, send mail to majordomo@xxxxxxxxxxx with a body saying: