Re: VMs: Possible optical device

hi all :-)

ref: gallows

I'll try one last time (sigh), but I think I've tried my best already,
and it's time for me to move on. (sigh of relief by some here i'm sure
(smiles)).

The Keys are STATIC!
The gallows point to the Keys.
The gallows shape is a STATIC pointer positioner to the key.
The lower case characters point to positions on 3 3 9 (TTT Page).
The lower case characters are STATIC in position they point to!
(any key page can be & IS rotatable - not just one but 8+ keypages).

(e.g.)

An 'e' points to ONLY the _same_ static position as an 'eva t'
gallows. BOTH "e & eva t" Point to the 2nd area in the Top line of the
TTT, but in the case of the gallows (eva t), you go to "that postion"
on a DIFFERENT keyPAGE. In the case of the 'e' you stay on the present
keyPAGE and just go to "that position", the 2nd area in the Top of the
TTT.

 The code is changed under your finger and your "eye" as you
rotate them. You will have at least 8+ key pages that you can use with
this es devised/technique'.

(what does that make? (8) * to the  (^8th factorial)?

Depending where you are starting from will determine your path to
decode it.  (starting in the middle of a page will drive you mad)

*Always*
(START at Top Left of vms.page and read (flip/decode) left to right)

This means that lower case characters like "4,e,2,s,\,g,o,a" are
ALWAYS POINTING to the Key they are on - - but each "character" can be
one of 8 different decoded characters at any given 'Start Gallows'

Just go with the FLOW of it :-)
IT is Visual (no optical device needed - except "eyes to see")

FWIW (course just 1 of 12 here) I don't think the inserted
(yet to found) alphabet is
scrambled at all - BOTH Letters and "Numbers" are written out plainly
and in order for ease of author and next reader.

Best to all,
-=se=-